Income Tax (United Kingdom)

 Year Ended 5th April
If you receive income from UK savings and investments you must complete Self Assessment tax Return form SA100.
The following information provides a breakdown of savings and investment incomes types in the format required for completing SA100.

UK Interest and Dividends

1. UK bank, building society, unit trust, etc. interest/amount which has already been taxed - the net amount after tax. £0
2. Untaxed UK interest etc. (amounts that have not been taxed at all) - the total amount. £0
3. Dividends from UK companies - do not include the tax credit. £0
4. Dividends from authorised unit trusts and open-ended investment companies. £0
5. Foreign dividends (up to �300) - the amount in sterling before foreign tax was taken off. £0
6. Tax taken off foreign dividends (the sterling equivalent). £0

Other Taxable Income

Other taxable income - before expenses and tax taken off. £0
Description of other taxable income:

Sensatus has made its best endeavour to ensure that any content provided is accurate and complete. The content is based on a set of assumptions and does not cover all scenarios. Before using any of the content provided for the completion of Inland Revenue tax returns or other purposes, you must consult with a professional tax advisor.